The Journey to Self through SoulCollage®

The Ego, Jung tells us, is that part of the pyche that we think of as 'I'. Our conscious intelligence. Our everyday brain that thinks, plans and runs the show of our day-to-day life. The Self, as Jung defined it, is a greater entity, which includes the Ego but also incorporates the Personal and Collective Unconscious. Dreams and intuitions come from the Self. The archetypes of the unconscious dwell there. It is, Jung believed, the sphere of the Soul ~~Steven Pressfield. 'The War of Art'

"I would love to live like a river flows,
 carried by the surprise
 of its own unfolding".

 ~ ~John O'Donohue


Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Upcoming 2014 SoulCollage® Events

Hi everyone!

I'm back from my latest trip to Berlin to meet my gorgeous new grandbaby (a little boy, now eight months old), and to spend precious time with his proud big sister and parents.  Being around my Berlin family (both parents are contemporary dancer/choreographers and my five-year-old granddaughter loves her ballet and flamenco) must have inspired my Inner Dancer, because yesterday I intuitively made this happy card:

Inner Dancer
As usual, it's been very hard settling back into my 'other' life back here, especially coming from snowy Berlin in early February to a very hot and humid Brisbane, but I'm now back on track and planning some SoulCollage® activities over the coming months:


  •  A SoulCollage® Studio card-making day on Saturday 5th July for those who've been to a workshop or who have otherwise already been making cards (i.e this is not a tuition session).
  • An 'Introduction to SoulCollage®' one-day workshop on Saturday 12th July, 2014.

For details of these two events, please click on the two links under the 'SOULCOLLAGE® WORKSHOPS 2014' heading in the upper right hand column here.

2 comments:

Urban Kisses said...

So lovely to see this blog post from you. Glad to hear you have welcomed a new grandbaby into the world.

Much love
Bux

Inner Artist said...

Thanks, Bux. I hope all is going well for you. Jo